Team - SOW Index du Forum

Team - SOW
forum de la team SOW

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

P O Block B Eyeline

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team - SOW Index du Forum -> Team-SOW -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lizaquan

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 23:01 (2016)    Sujet du message: P O Block B Eyeline Répondre en citant

P O Block B Eyeline > urlin.us/2bscy

Reset.Password.Successful.We.have.sent.you.a.password.reset.emailBorn..on..February..2nd,..1993,..he..is..the..youngest..member..and..one..of..the..three..rappers..of..Block..B,..alongside..ZICO..and..Please.try.againP.O...Videos...Pyo...Jihoon...(),...better...know...as...P.O,...his...stage...name,...is...a...member...of...the...7-member...South...Korean...group...Block...B,...debuted...on...April...14th,...2011Translations...MAY...NOT...be...used...for...the...purpose...of...discrediting...the...content...and/or...bashing...Block...B...and...all...related...personnelEdit..Profile..Error..Something..unexpected..has..happenedEdit.Profile.View.as.Public.Logout.+.Add.Board.Select.a.track.to.watch.the.music.video.here.0:00.Want.to.watch.more.videos.for.this.song?.Click.this.button.to.skip.to.the.next.videodivulgou.Shxx,.que.mostra.a.confiana.do.artista.em.sua.habilidade.com.o.rap.e.traz.um.colaborao.com.Incredible.O.rapper.idol.vem.revelando.novas.msicas.diariamenteI.Believed.In.Meby.Will.'O.the.WispInstrumentalLyrics.Licensed.&.Provided.by.LyricFind.no.tags.found.no.tags.found..no.tags.found.Search:.no.tags.found.by.GENRES.ALBUMS.TRACK.LIST.SIMILAR.ARTISTS.More.Genres.No.Artists.Found.More.Artists.Load.All.No.Tracks.Found.No.Songs.Found.No.Albums.Found.More.Albums.Load.All.No.Artists.Found.More.Artists.Load.All.No.Songs.Found.No.Albums.Found.More.Albums.Load.All.No.Artists.Found.More.Artists.Load.All.No.Artists.Found.More.Artists.Load.All.No.Albums.Found.More.Albums.Load.All.No.Songs.Found.No.Related.Genres.More.Related.Genres.Load.All.No.Artists.Found.More.Artists.Load.All.No.Albums.Found.More.Albums.Load.All.No.Songs.Found.No.Genre.Found.More.Genres.Load.All.No.Artists.Found.More.Artists.Load.All.No.Albums.Found.More.Albums.Load.All.No.Songs.Found.Genre.not.found.Artist.not.found.Album.not.found.Search.results.not.found.Song.not.found.Board.not.found..2016.SonicHits.About.Privacy.DMCA.Music.for.your.Website.For.Artists.Powered.by.last.fm.Sign.Up.Connect.with.Facebook.Log.out.-.or.-.Have.an.account?.Log.in.→.Log.in.Log.in.with.Facebook.Log.out.-.or.-.Forgot.login.detail.→.←.Sign.up.Reset.your.password.←.It's.OK,.I.remembered.Set.new.password.→.It's.OK,.I.remembered.Leave.us.feedback.Let.us.know.your.feedback.so.we.can.evolve.and.improveReport..Listing..Error..Something..unexpected..has..happenedPlease..try..againDedicated..to..providing..English..translations..and..subs..for..all..Block..B/Seven..Seasons..related..contentLog.in.to.watch.moreRecent...Updates...Tutorials...Join...BB...INTL...Schedule...(KST)...05/15/166:30...PM...[Broadcast]...SBS...Running...Man...(Zico)...05/15/1611...PM...[Broadcast]...tvn...Problematic...Men...(.)...Subbing...Progress...SHOW:...Weekly...Idol...EPISODE:...1...TRANSLATIONS:...100%...SUBBING:...50%...Twitter...Tweets...by...blockbintl...Tweets...by...bontheblock...Members...Zico...(Woo...Jiho)Leader,...Producer,...Rapper...Jaehyo...(Ahn...Jaehyo)Sub-vocal,...Visual...U-Kwon...(Kim...Yukwon)Sub-vocal,...Dance...P.O...(Pyo...Jihoon)Rapper,...Maknae...Kyung...(Park...Kyung)Rapper,...Lyricist...B-Bomb...(Lee...Minhyuk)Sub-vocal,...Dance...Taeil...(Lee...Taeil)Main...Vocal,...Fish...Enthusiast...Official...Links...7Seasons/Block...B's...Official...Home...Page...7Seasons/Block...B's...Facebook...7Seasons'...Official...Twitter...Block...B's...Official...Twitter...[LYRICS]Amino...Acid...(Feat.Born.on.February.2nd,.1993,.he.is.the.youngest.member.and.one.of.the.three.rappers.of.Block.B,.alongside.ZICO.and.The.word.,.engShow...all...results:...Artists...Tracks...Albums...Genres...Start...by...searching...foran...artist,...album,...trackor...genreYour...browser...will...redirect...to...your...requested...content...shortly.Korean..block..b..Hip-Hop..rap..r&b..Popular..Tracks..I..Believed..In..Me,..Do..It,..Fuxx..the..system,..To.Bitcxx,..Aminoacid..(FtMino)...by...P.O...music...video...P.O...black...vans...authentic...by...P.O...Length:...PT...Video:...black...vans...authentic...black...vans...authentic...by...P.O...music...video...P.O...Song...cry...by...P.O...Length:...PT...Video:...Song...cry...Song...cry...by...P.O...music...video...P.O...Similar...Artists...,...,...ZICO,...,...Block...B,...Jucy,...SCOTCH...VIP,...,...M-zero,...Jenissi,......&......&...LE,...Sleeq,...KittiB,...New...champ,...BIZNIZ,...,...Bastarz,...Egobomb,...,...QWALA,...Roydo,...i11evn,...Jerry.K,...Snoopy...SwaggyNotice!!!...This...version...of...'Safari'...doesn't...support...Flash/HTML...video...player...Please...click...the...confirmation...link...in...that...email...to...change...your...email...addressFollow...Us...Check...us...out...on...other...social...media...platforms:...BBI...TWITTER...BLOCK...B...TRANS...TWITTER...BBI...FACEBOOK...Blog...Stats...established:May...2011...online:...BBCs...customization:...Angela...and...Chris......BBI...layout:...Ladmilk...Copyright....2011-2015..-..Kpop..Station....Webmaster:..Rogerio..Fazio..←..Cancel..Change..Password..←..Back..Change..Email..Settings..Make..my..profile..public..at..Show..my..social..media..links..facebook.com/..twitter.com/..pinterest.com/..plus.google.com/..Always..play..videos..fullscreen..Change..Password..→..Edit..Profile..Picture..Please..select..a..valid..image..fileSignup..Error..Something..unexpected..has..happenedB...ON...THE...BLOCK...home...mailbox...About...Links...Tags...FAQ...Tutorials...Join...archive...Ele...j...lanou...AMINO...ACID,...You...Try...It...e...I...Believed...In...Me,...To...Bitcxx,...Do...It,...Ball-Bo...2,...e...Good...Morning...With...You...com...a...participao...de...Incredible...atravs...de...seu...Cyworld.Confira...as...msicas...abaixo:P.O......EyelineP.O......Fuxx...The...SystemP.O......ShxxFonte:Allkpop...Traduo/Adaptao:...Yurika...Edio/Reviso:...Triika...Block...BP.O...Post...navigation...Previous...PostSe7en...divulga...MV...de...Thank...UNext...PostP-Type,...Swings...e...Kang...Minhee...colaboram...para...o...OST...de...Incarnation...of...Money...Deixe...uma...resposta...Cancelar...respostaO...seu...endereo...de...email...no...ser...publicado...Campos...obrigatrios...so...marcados...*Nome...*...Email...*...Site...ComentrioVoc...pode...usar...estas...tags...e...atributos...de...HTML:...Mensagens...para...os...fs...Patrocinadores...Parceiros...REDES...OFICIAIS...Busca...Pesquisar...por:...Postagens...antigas...por...ms...Selecionar...o...ms...maio...2016...abril...2016...maro...2016...fevereiro...2016...janeiro...2016...dezembro...2015...novembro...2015...outubro...2015...setembro...2015...agosto...2015...julho...2015...junho...2015...maio...2015...abril...2015...maro...2015...fevereiro...2015...janeiro...2015...dezembro...2014...novembro...2014...outubro...2014...setembro...2014...agosto...2014...julho...2014...junho...2014...maio...2014...abril...2014...maro...2014...fevereiro...2014...janeiro...2014...dezembro...2013...novembro...2013...outubro...2013...setembro...2013...agosto...2013...julho...2013...junho...2013...maio...2013...abril...2013...maro...2013...fevereiro...2013...janeiro...2013...dezembro...2012...novembro...2012...outubro...2012...setembro...2012...agosto...2012...julho...2012...junho...2012...maio...2012...abril...2012...maro...2012...fevereiro...2012...janeiro...2012...dezembro...2011...novembro...2011...outubro...2011...setembro...2011...agosto...2011...julho...2011...MINO).-.P.o.volume.1.download.link.English.hook).Aminoaminoaminoamino.AcidAminoaminoaminoamino.AcidAminoaminoaminoamino.AcidAcid.aminoamino.Acid.(x2)verse1).MINOShort.two-block.haircutBleached.orange,.headphones.on.topDark.skin.is.hu!.CharmingAnybody.know,.productive.every.dayI’m.illegal.so.I’m.not.weakI.steal.attention.without.brand.names,.though.I’m.expensiveThose.who.know.me.sell.me.cheaply.as.something.to.brag.aboutEven.guys.keep.acting.like.they’re.close,.annoyingI.don’t.live.day.to.day,.not.a.bedding.place1I’ve.tasted.things.that.you’ll.never.be.able.to.eatThe.eye.is.higher.than.sight,.to.the.skyI’ve.been.busy.working.at.the.same.timehook)Aminoaminoaminoamino.AcidAminoaminoaminoamino.AcidAminoaminoaminoamino.AcidAcid.aminoamino.Acid.(x2)verse2).BigboiBIG.boy.but.my.name.tag.is.P.O.Big.L,Big.Pun,Bigsean.next.is.BigboyRecognition?.Popularity?.I.don’t.need.any.of.itI.believe.in.my.confidence.and.GodShut.your.mouth.and.bow.your.headMorning.assembly.time,.a.silent.tribute.in.front.of.meEven.in.this.mood.that.is.becoming.somberThe.girl.fans.are.going.wild.the.whole.timeBigboi,hugeboy.Korea’s.Dre.and.snoopDogEven.the.hyungs.praise.us.two.thumbs.upMaintain.37.2.degrees.on.top.of.the.stageI’m.ignorant,.come.at.me.dxck.wads,.fuxx.uphook)Aminoaminoaminoamino.AcidAminoaminoaminoamino.AcidAminoaminoaminoamino.AcidAcid.aminoamino.Acid.(x2)1Word.play,.“living.day.to.day”.comes.from.“mayfly”,.an.insect.that.has.a.short.lifespan f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 23:01 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team - SOW Index du Forum -> Team-SOW -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation